Monday, May 17, 2010

Royals Reclaim Their Jamaican Heritage


What begun as a dream in my childhood, growing up as young boy in the island of Jamaica, has come full circle, and I'm now living my dream today. I dreamt one day, of a new land and country, a kingdom in some land, that I can call my own, and  a people whom shall call me king; and the patriarchal father of their nation.  In 2006 at the founding of the Kingdom of Marceligue, and also in that same year of the founding of the Royal House of Marceligue by legal documentation, a royal house of Jamaican roots, was brought forth into the world; through divine providence. 

The world is now being introduced, to the likes of such a towering patriarchal figure, as a Divine Priest King, and a God in human flesh, whom is responsible for the powerful forging of a new royal house and family; amidst the current global depression era of our modern times.  That person is I King Marcel Duvoix.  In my first autobiographical book published in July 2009, the reader will see the unfolding story of how I'm shown my purpose and mission in life, how I begun to realize my deity and rulership as given to me, and how I become ever humbled and determined to fulfill my royal obligations and duties against all odds; that neither looming homelessness nor past poverty shall stop me from rising up to greatness and victory won!

Such an exciting and tumultuous royal family, rich with deep history as well as new beginnings, has not been seen in a long time!  In "Holy Continuum," the sequel book to "Holy Legacy," I introduce new emerging concepts and ideas to the growing religion of Legacism to the world, and a solid Legacitic piece of literature, that firmly establishes the Royal House of Marceligue, as rising stars amongst the other royal families of the world.  Though riddled with high drama like a daily soap opera!, the royals of Marceligue whom owe their roots to the Fatherland of Jamaica, are: charismatic, highly creative and intelligent, and blessed with natural beauty and poise.

Upon ascending to the newly created royal throne in 2006, the beginnings of our immediate family branch was fairly small in number, but as of 2010 as I sit firmly at the helm of my realm, the kingdom has grown so significantly and rapidly in population size, and great importance; even among other royal families around the world.  This growth is spurred on by currently one member of the ever present Duvoix royal family, being I myself King Marcel Duvoix, and also at least three main individuals of various branches of the highly influential and powerful Jamaican side of the Phillpotts royal family branch.  The Phillpotts royal family today, according to the royal laws that govern Marceligue, and is included also among the laws written in the book Holy Legacy itself,  this particular branch of the Marceliguenne royals, is only one of the seven royal houses that united back in 2006; to make up the one unified royal house called: "The Royal House Of Marceligue."   

I myself King Marcel Duvoix, being the current sovereign of the royal house and family, am originally of the Phillpotts family branch by direct blood descent and name, but by divine providence, changed my name to its current form, renaming myself, created the premier Duvoix royal house itself, along with the other six royal houses, including the Phillpotts royal family branch, and then unified all seven royal family branches into one unified whole, and further decreed by my own legal command; that all come under my political rulership.

Today, the Royal House of Marceligue, and the royals and nobility that make up this fast expanding family, already has  its own legal constitution and laws, its own religion called Legacism, its own customs and highly developed culture and philosophy; and has managed to in a short space of time since only 2006, to wield considerable political control in gaining even some measure of worldwide recognition and audience among other royal families and highly influential peoples all around the world.  Although the royals of Marceligue, are rapidly emerging as a presence elsewhere, we've yet to become noticeable in our own ancestral land of Jamaica. 

As of press time, only the six people themselves whom signed the Marceliguenne Establishment Act, the name of the legal document signed in 2006 establishing the kingdom and the royal family as coming into existence, have so far officially been recognized as possessing titles and privileges etc.  Two of those were female, and the other four were males, including myself.  The titled individuals, whom signed this legal document as mentioned, are: King Regnant (myself), a Marquis, a Grand Count, a Grand Duchess, a Marchioness, and finally; an Earl. 

Presently, as the Marceliguenne royals and nobility continue to come together to preserve and pass down our shared family history and recorded royal family tree, more and more family members will be eventually given royal and nobility titles and privileges by myself; and as they are confirmed and verified as being a part of the royal house etc.  All will of course, follow the royal laws governing the one unified royal body, in order to be affirmed as royals of The Royal House of Marceligue, as well as fall under the laws of the constitution and government of my royal kingdom now in effect upon all recognized seven branches of my family tree.  Also to date, certain branches of the royal house, are coming together to not only reclaim our Jamaican heritage, but to also build and pass down: our royal family tree, our history; and our lasting legacy!  Yours, HRM King Marcel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment