Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome To The Royals, With Jamaican Roots.

Most people have never really heard of such an unusual thing, as a Jamaican born king or queen etc, or for that matter, a Jamaican royal house? Say what?! Tell me more! Anyways, that's why I'm here. There may be at least one other known and verified historical case of a Jamaican royal, which was the late King Emmanuel Charles Edwards of the Bobo Shanti order of Rastafari, whom also is a God to his peoples, amongst other things. In 2006, the Kingdom of Marceligue was founded, along with the Royal House of Marceligue, and so therefore, a Jamaican born house of royalty was brought into existence. The Royal House of Marceligue, coincidentally by the way, unilaterally recognizes the late King Emmanuel.

So now that you know, that there is at least now two known cases of Jamaican houses of royalty, let me tell you a little bit more about my own house of royalty. The Royal House of Marceligue was begun by myself, His Royal Majesty King Marcel Duvoix, in 2006, and since that time, has made steady progresses towards being better known around the world. We're currently working on collaborating our royal efforts together, to not only be more well known everywhere, but also to work on things that are important to our royal house; and its future interests. So then, welcome to the Royal House of Marceligue!, and I look forward, to continue to share more information about my royal family, with everyone. Yours, HRM King Marcel.

1 comment:

  1. The book that I listed here on Rastafari, is only one among many, that's available on the subject, and is listed for general reference purposes, and for those that may want more information on the rastafarians themselves. I myself am a Legacite, and follow the Legacitic religion. Both the Rastafarians though, and my own royal house and family, share the same fatherland of Jamaica. The Bobo Shantis, are a sect of Rastafarians, that's unique, in that they have an actual royal house.

    ReplyDelete